The bushy colorful blossoms of Celosia Plumosa fill up your heart with satisfaction and your garden with happiness. The Celosia Plumosa’s velvety texture just appeals to our eyes and makes us touch all time. Try our Non-GMO Celosia Plumosa Seeds. To know more click here (Youtube)
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Colour – Purple, Red, Orange, White, Pink, Yellow
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 20°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
- Harvesting – Summer
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water alternate days in a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week .
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil, add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Celosia argentea
Hindi: Gadraya (गडराय)
Tamil: Makili kirai (மக்கிலி கிராய்)
Telugu: mayurasikhi (మయూరశికి)
Kannada: Anne soppu (ಅನ್ನಿ ಸೊಪ್ಪು)
Bengali: Morog phool (মোরগ ফুল)
Marathi: mayurashikha (मयुराशिखा)
Malayalam: Ceruchira (സെരുചിറ)