Chinese Cabbage is a member of the Family Brassicaceae. It is oblong in shape with a frilly top and is sweeter than its rounder cousins. It is a great addition to salads. cabagge Try our organic non-GMO Chinese Cabbage (vegitable) seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – Medium
- Vegetable color – Light green with yellow tints.
- Type – Outdoor
- Plant height – 1 to 3 ft
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed, and Epsom salt once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full Sunlight
- Germination Time – Within 2 weeks
- Time of harvesting- 12 -13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 10°C -24°C
- Season – All seasons except peak summers
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the medium moist, not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical Name : Brassica rapa sub sp. pekinensis
Hindi: Cheenee Gobhee (चीनी गोभी)
Tamil: Cīṉa Muṭṭaikkōs (சீன முட்டைக்கோஸ்)
Telugu: Cainīs Kyābējī (చైనీస్ క్యాబేజీ)
Kannada: Cīnāda Elekōsu (ಚೀನಾದ ಎಲೆಕೋಸು)
Bengali: Bādhā Kapi (বাধা কপি)
Marathi: Cīnī Kōbī (चीनी कोबी)
Malayalam: Cainīs Muṭṭakkūs (ചൈനീസ് മുട്ടക്കൂസ്)
Odia: China Kobi (ଚୀନ କୋବି)