Dill is a feathery vegetable belonging to Family Apiaceae. It has a fresh tang and is added to salads and as herb toppings in soups and curries. Try the Demand Agro Dill seeds.
- Difficulty Level – Medium
- Plant height – 2 to 4 feet
- Leaf color – Leafy green
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed and Epsom salt once a month.
- Watering – 2-3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Time of Harvesting – 8 to 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C -25°C
- Season – All seasons except peak summers
HOW TO GROW
- Take a medium to bigger sized pot or grow bag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 to 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Potting Mix and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2-3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within two weeks.
- Full Sunlight is needed.
Botanical Name : Anethum graveolens
Hindi : dil(दिल)
Tamil : Ventayam(வெந்தயம்)
Telugu : Mentulu(మెంతులు)
Kannada : Sabbasige(ಸಬ್ಬಸಿಗೆ)