Knol Khol is a round vegetable belonging to the Crucifer family. Also addressed by the name of Kohlrabi, knol khol has edible leaves and stems. Try the Demand Agro Knol Khol Seeds.
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Vegetable Color – Whitish green
- Plant Height – 20-30 cm
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed and Epsom salt once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – Within 3 weeks
- Time of Harvesting – 7-9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C -27°C
- Season – All seasons except summer
HOW TO GROW – Knol Khol
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 7-9 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical Name : Brassica oleracea var. gongylodes
Hindi: Nol Nol (नोल नोल)
Tamil: Kanol Sel (கானோல் ஷெல்)
Telugu: Konol Sel (కోనోల్ షెల్)
Kannada: Konal Sel (ಕೊನಾಲ್ ಶೆಲ್)
Bengali: Konola Sela (কোনোল শেল)
Marathi: Nawalkol (नवलकोल)
Malayalam: Keaneal Sel (കൊനോൾ ഷെൽ)