Zucchini is also called “Turai”. Zucchini is a summer vegetables which grows on vine and belongs to cucumber and by cucumber we can easily identify it’s richness in food quality.
Mainly zucchini grows in remote areas or in open field because it need authentic rich amended natural compost soil.
Benefits if Zucchini
- It helps to maintain the hydration in body.
- It gives enough amount of nutrients.
- It provides important vitamins such as Vitamin A, K and C and these vitamins helps blood cells to clot.
- It also contains potassium and manganese which helps to regulate the blood pressure.
- It helps to cure thyroid and other heart diseases.
How to grow Zucchini
Follow the steps given below.
- You need the rich compost and amended soil. It is recommend that you should first make proper soil before proceeding the further seeding process.
- The PH level of soil should be little acidic because of it’s nature.
- Once you started the seeding process, keep the proper distance because they need space to grow and if you want to grow the vein as climber then provide the ample space and support.
- Enough watering is required because you need to lock the moisture of soil and better growth of vegetables.
- Vines need full sunlight so try to cultivate where proper sunlight is provided to them.
- Try to avoid variety because unlike categories need different soil variety.
- Always try to provide natural manure. You can easily make your own manure from your own kitchen with the help of kitchen waste.
How to take care of the plants :
- Always try to trim the plants in the initial days for sole focus on main stem.
- You should spray the pest control to keep your plant safe from plants.
- Try to clean up the space and remove all unwanted weeds because they may steal the goodness of soil.
- While watering try to water the leaves as well because plants need more moisture.
- Time to time update is suggested because it helps to grow new vegetables.