How To Start A Miniature Fairy Garden?
There are many fruitful reasons to grow a miniature garden which is your little world of happiness. You can start setting up the miniature garden at any time. So, in this article, we will discuss some of the ways to start your miniature garden today and start showing creativity.
How To Select A Place To Create A Miniature Fairy Garden?
You may create it indoors or outdoors according to your preference. Choose a container with holes to plant the trees. The container can be made with tin, glass, terra cotta, bowls, wooden boxes, and mud flower pots.
Choose Fertile Soil For The Miniature Garden
Apply potting mix or choose soil which is rich in organic matter like cow dung, vermicompost, seaweed fertilizer, neem cake powder, neem oil, and vegetable or banana peels. Make sure to have a proper drainage system for passing the extra water. On the layer of the soil, put colorful pebbles and crystals to make it more attractive.
How To Choose Plants For The Miniature Garden?
Choose plants that have a small leaf, small flowers, and a height that is not so big. If you are planting outdoors then check if they can resist the full sun. Or if growing indoors, then check if it can sustain in partial sunlight or no sunlight. Select plants that are suitable for the place where you want to create the miniature garden. There are many interesting shapes and vibrant colors of flowers, and pots available. Do not overcrowd the container with plants, as there will be decorations in the container.
Which Plants Are Good For Miniature Gardens?
The plants which are good for miniature gardening are:
- Miniature rose
- Baby tears
- Ornamental strawberry
- Tiny violas
- Small bonsai trees
- Licorice plants
What Are The Accessories Needed To Decorate The Miniature Fairy Garden?
Now, this is the final step to decorating the miniature garden. Small benches, a fairy house, birdhouses, animals, fairies, watering cans, chairs, miniature snails, miniature mushrooms, and wooden pot stickers will add colors to the garden. Make a cute little fence with the ice cream sticks. There are many fascinating small decorations available online to add colors to the garden.
So, start showing your creativeness today and have fun while creating your miniature garden.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Convert your green space into a small Miniature Garden.
- Know more about your Garden Soil.
- Know how to start your own small Garden.