Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean. It is used as a culinary condiment, to make bodily perfumes, and for its potential health benefits. Try our non-GMO Rosemary Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 1 meter
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – mild grassy smell
- Flavor – earthy peppery flavor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 80°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – march – april
HOW TO GROW ROSEMARY FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within two weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Salvia rosmarinus
demand agro rosemary seed in hindi: daunee beej (दौनी बीज)
demand agro rosemary seed in tamil: rosmeri vitai (ரோஸ்மேரி விதை)
demand agro rosemary seed in telugu: rojmeri sid (రోజ్మేరీ సీడ్)
demand agro rosemary seed in kannada: rosmari bija (ರೋಸ್ಮರಿ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro rosemary seed in marathi: rojhameri biyane (रोझमेरी बियाणे)
demand agro rosemary seed in malayalam: rosmeri vithu (റോസ്മേരി വിത്ത്)