Barrel Cactus is a squat tabular-shaped plant with a spiky ribbed barrel and is another member of the cacti family. An easy-to-grow with less care, this plant can be used as an ornamental plant to decorate indoor spaces! This plant will come in a net pot and should immediately be transferred into a larger pot. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – approx 2 inch
- Watering – moderate watering according to the dryness in the soil
- Sunlight – medium indirect sun exposure
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full plant height – 2 – 4 feet tall
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once in 2 – 3 weeks
- Sunlight – indirect bright sunlight
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take the sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Echinocactus grusonii
barrel cactus plant sapling in hindi: bairal kaiktas ka paudha (बैरल कैक्टस का पौधा)
barrel cactus plant sapling in kannada: byārel kyākṭas sasya sasi (ಬ್ಯಾರೆಲ್ ಕ್ಯಾಕ್ಟಸ್ ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
barrel cactus plant sapling in tamil: pīppāy kaṟṟāḻai ceṭi marakkaṉṟu (பீப்பாய் கற்றாழை செடி மரக்கன்று)
barrel cactus plant sapling in telugu: bārel kākṭas mokka nāru (బారెల్ కాక్టస్ మొక్క నారు)
barrel cactus plant sapling in marathi: bĕrala kĕkṭasa rōpaṭī (बॅरल कॅक्टस रोपटी)
barrel cactus plant sapling in malayalam: baaral kallichedi chediyude thai (ബാരൽ കള്ളിച്ചെടി ചെടിയുടെ തൈ)