Beans is a leguminous plant that is rich in protein. It is used in fresh or dried form. Try our Non-GMO Beans Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 30 – 40 cm
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 4 – 10 days
- Fruiting Time – 4 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 7 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 85°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – april – may
HOW TO GROW BEANS FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 10 – 24 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 4 – 10 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Pot in 18 – 22 days.
- The harvest time is 7 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Phaseolus vulgaris
beans seeds in hindi: beens beej (बीन्स बीज)
beans seeds in tamil: pins vitai (பீன்ஸ் விதை)
beans seeds in telugu: bins sid (బీన్స్ సీడ్)
beans seeds in kannada: bins bija (ಬೀನ್ಸ್ ಬೀಜ)
beans seeds in marathi: binsa biyane (बीन्स बियाणे)
beans seeds in malayalam: beens vithu (ബീൻസ് വിത്ത്)