Broccoli is known as the “Crown of Jewel Nutrition” because it is rich in vitamins and minerals. One of the unique health benefits of Broccoli is its anti-cancerous property. Try the Biocarve Broccoli Seeds.
- Difficulty level – Medium
- Plant height – Upto 92cm
- Colour- Green
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 3-4 weeks
- Time Till Harvest – 12-14 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 10°C – 23°C
- Season – Winter and spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water on alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 3-4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica
Hindi: Brokolee (ब्रोकोली)
Tamil: Prōkkōli (ப்ரோக்கோலி)
Telugu: Brōkalī (బ్రోకలీ), Brocolli
Kannada: Kōsugaḍḍe (ಕೋಸುಗಡ್ಡೆ)
Bengali: Brokoli (ব্রোকলি)
Marathi: Brōkōlī (ब्रोकोली)
Malayalam: brēākkēāḷi (ബ്രോക്കോളി)