Cruciferous vegetables like cabbage are notorious for being chock-full of beneficial nutrients. If you are trying to improve your diet, cruciferous vegetables are a good place to start. The cabbage may help protect against radiation, prevent cancer, and reduce heart disease risk. Try our Non-GMO Cabbage Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – alternate days
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 6 – 8 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 10 – 12 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW CABBAGE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea
cabbage seed in hindi: gobhee ka beej (गोभी का बीज)
cabbage seed in tamil: muttaikkos vitai (முட்டைக்கோஸ் விதை)
cabbage seed in telugu: kyabeji sid (క్యాబేజీ సీడ్)
cabbage seed in kannada: elekosu bija (ಎಲೆಕೋಸು ಬೀಜ)
cabbage seed in marathi: kobi biyane (कोबी बियाणे)
cabbage seed in malayalam: kaabbage vithu (കാബേജ് വിത്ത്)