Capsicum is a herb that has medicinal properties. It is added to many Italian dishes. Try our Non-GMO Capsicum Yellow Seeds. (capcicum)To know more click here ( Youtube )
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height-92-182cm
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Summer- everyday ; Winter- alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2-4 weeks
- Flowering Time – 6-7 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 8-9 weeks
- Harvesting time – 10-11 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 25°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water everyday (summers) and alternate days(winters).
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2-4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 10-11 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
Hindi: Peela Shimla Mirch (पीला शिमला मिर्च)
Tamil: Manjal Kudaimilagai (மஞ்சள் குடைமிளகாய்)
Telugu: Pasupu Capsicum (పసుపు క్యాప్సికమ్ )
Kannada: Haladi Doṇṇe meṇasina kāyi (ಹಳದಿ ದೊಣ್ಣೆ ಮೆಣಸಿನ ಕಾಯಿ)
Bengali: Haluda kyāpasikāma (হলুদ ক্যাপসিকাম)
Marathi: Pivala Shimla Mirch (पिवळा शिमला मिर्ची)
Malayalam: Manna Kuda Mulagu (മഞ്ഞ കുഡാ മുലാഗു)