Raw, fried, roasted in your tadkas, or added to curries, this little spice is not only delicious but also rich in so many vitamins. Chili Long Green comes with a pack of health benefits that almost seems unbelievable. Chilli has almost absolute zero calories. Try our Non-GMO Seeds. To know more click here ( Youtube )
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level-Easy
- Plant Height-Upto 60cm
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 80 days
- Fruiting Time – 100-120 days
- Harvesting time – 15 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 22°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – March
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 15 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
Hindi: Lambee Hari Mirch/ Chilly (लंबी हरी मिर्च)
Tamil: Nīṇṭa paccai miḷakāy (நீண்ட பச்சை மிளகாய்)
Telugu: Poḍavaina paccimirci (పొడవైన పచ్చిమిర్చి)
Kannada: Udda hasiru meṇasinakāyi (ಉದ್ದ ಹಸಿರು ಮೆಣಸಿನಕಾಯಿ)
Bengali: Lambā sabuja marica (লম্বা সবুজ মরিচ)
Marathi: Lāmba hiravī miracī (लांब हिरवी मिरची)
Malayalam: nīḷamuḷḷa muḷak (നീളമുള്ള മുളക്)