Raw, fried, roasted in your tadkas, or added to curries, this little spice is not only delicious but also rich in so many vitamins. Chili Long Green comes with a pack of health benefits that almost seems unbelievable. Chilli has almost absolute zero calories. Try our Non-GMO Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 60 cm
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Fruiting Time – 100 – 120 days
- Harvesting Time – 15 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 80°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – march
HOW TO GROW LONG GREEN CHILLI FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
chilli long green seed in hindi: mirch lambe hare beej (मिर्च लंबे हरे बीज)
chilli long green seed in tamil: milakay ninta paccai vitai (மிளகாய் நீண்ட பச்சை விதை)
chilli long green seed in telugu: mirapa dirgha akupacca sid (మిరప దీర్ఘ ఆకుపచ్చ సీడ్)
chilli long green seed in kannada: menasinakayi udda hasiru bija (ಮೆಣಸಿನಕಾಯಿ ಉದ್ದ ಹಸಿರು ಬೀಜ)
chilli long green seed in marathi: miraci lamba hiravi biyane (मिरची लांब हिरवी बियाणे)
chilli long green seed in malayalam: mulak neelamulla pacha vithu (മുളക് നീളമുള്ള പച്ച വിത്ത്)