Spiced Jalapenos can be used as pickles in sandwiches and kinds of pasta. Growing Jalapenos is similar to growing other varieties of chilies. Try our Non-GMO Chilli Jalapeno Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level-Easy
- Plant Height-60-72cm
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2-3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 12-14 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 12-15 weeks
- Harvesting time – 16-25 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 21°C – 29°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2-3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 16-25 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum ‘Jalapeño’
Hindi: Jalapēnō/ Chilly (जलपेनो)
Tamil: Jalapeṉō (ஜலபெனோ)
Telugu: Jalapeno (జలపెనో)
Kannada: Jalapeno (ಜಲಪೆನೊ)
Bengali: Jalapānō (জলপানো)
Marathi: Jalapēnō (जलपेनो)
Malayalam: jalāpenēā (ജലാപെനോ)