Clarkia are elegant in their looks. They are spidery looking flowers commonly seen in large patches in the garden landscape. Try our Non-GMO Clarkia Double Mix Seeds. To know more click (Youtube).
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Colour – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 5-10 days
- Flowering time – 8-10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 10°C – 35°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – June
- Harvesting – August
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water everyday.
- Seeds will germinate within 5-10 days .
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Time to flower is 8-10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Clarkia unguiculata
Hindi: Klaarkiya Phool (क्लार्किया फूल)
Tamil: Kanakaambaaram (கனகாம்பரம் )
Telugu: Klārkiyā puvvu (క్లార్కియా పువ్వు )
Kannada: Klārkiyā hūvu (ಕ್ಲಾರ್ಕಿಯಾ ಹೂವು )
Bengali: Klārkiẏā phula (ক্লার্কিয়া ফুল)
Marathi: Klārkiyā phūla (क्लार्किया फूल
Malayalam: klārkkiya puṣpaṁ (ക്ലാർക്കിയ പുഷ്പം)