Cosmos have big beautiful daisy-like flowers. They are easy to grow and they are a great addition to any garden. Grow them in your borders, in a cutting patch, and even in pots. Try our Non-GMO Cosmos Orange Seeds. To know more click here (Youtube)
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Orange
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 1-2 times a week
- Sunlight – full direct sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 16°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – May – June
- Harvesting – Early summer
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 12-24 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 1-2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 9 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cosmos sulphureus
Hindi: Brahmanand Phool (ब्रह्मांड का फूल)
Tamil: Agilam Malar (அகிலம் மலர்)
Telugu: Kāsmōs phlavar (కాస్మోస్ ఫ్లవర్)
Kannada: Brahmāṇḍada hūvu (ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಾಂಡದ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Kasamas Phula (কসমস ফুল)
Marathi: Kŏsamŏsa phlŏvara (कॉसमॉस फ्लॉवर)
Malayalam:prapañca puṣpaṁ (പ്രപഞ്ച പുഷ്പം)