Cosmos have big beautiful daisy-like flowers. They are easy to grow and they are a great addition to any garden. Grow them in your borders, in a cutting patch, and even in pots. Try our Non-GMO Cosmos Orange Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 6 feet
- Flower Color – orange
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – may – june
HOW TO GROW COSMOS ORANGE FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 12 – 24 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 1 – 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cosmos sulphureus
cosmos orange seed in hindi: brahmaand naarangee beej (ब्रह्मांड नारंगी बीज)
cosmos orange seed in tamil: kasmos arancu vitai (காஸ்மோஸ் ஆரஞ்சு விதை)
cosmos orange seed in telugu: kasmos narinnja vittanam (కాస్మోస్ నారింజ విత్తనం)
cosmos orange seed in kannada: kasmos kittale bija (ಕಾಸ್ಮೊಸ್ ಕಿತ್ತಳೆ ಬೀಜ)
cosmos orange seed in marathi: kosamosa santra biyane (कॉसमॉस संत्रा बियाणे)
cosmos orange seed in malayalam: kosmos oranju vithu (കോസ്മോസ് ഓറഞ്ച് വിത്ത്)
Other names: Klondike cosmos, sulphur cosmos, yellow cosmos