Dahlia is daisy-like flowers with an intricate design that blooms beautifully coming into a rescue of your garden. Dahlias come in a vast array of colors and forms, from small bedding dahlias to plate-sized blossoms. Try our Non-GMO Dahlia Mix Seeds. To know more click (Youtube / Blog).
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Colour – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1-2 weeks
- Flowering time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°-20°C
- Season – All seasons
Sowing – Early Summer
Harvesting – Fall (15 weeks from germination)
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 12 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Dahlia Pinnata
Hindi: Dehalia (दहलिया)
Tamil: Seemaiyalli (சீமையல்லி)
Telugu: Daliya (దాలియా)
Kannada: Derahu (ಡೆರಾಹು)
Bengali: Daliya gachcha o phula ( ডালিয়া গাছ ও ফুল)
Marathi: Dahelia (दहलिया)
Malayalam: Daliya (ഡാലിയ)