The Health Benefits of Carrot and its unique taste make it one of the best choices for your kitchen garden. It is crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious. Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants. Try the Demand Agro Carrot (vegitable) Early Nineteen Seeds. To know more click here ( Youtube )
- Difficulty Level – Moderate
- Color – Orange
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 to 3 weeks
- Harvesting time – 7 to 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 12°C – 23°C
- Season – Winter and Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a medium Size Pot to a bigger-sized pot or grow bag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Potting Mix and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the medium moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 7-8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Daucus carota subsp. sativus
Hindi: Gaajar (गाजर)
Tamil: Keret (கேரட்)
Telugu: Karet (కారెట్)
Kannada: Kyaret (ಕ್ಯಾರೆಟ್)
Bengali: Gajara (গাজর)
Marathi: Gaajar (गाजर)
Malayalam:Kararr/ Vegitable (കാരറ്റ്)