The Health Benefits of a Carrot and its unique taste make it one of the best choices for your kitchen garden. It is crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious. Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants. Try the Demand Agro Carrot Early Nineteen Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet- 1014
- Difficulty Level – moderate
- Plant Height – 25 – 30 inches
- Color – orange
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 3 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 7 – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 55°F – 75°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW CARROT FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Daucus carota
demand agro carrot early nineteen seed in hindi: gaajar ka beej (गाजर का बीज)
demand agro carrot early nineteen seed in tamil: kerat vitai (கேரட் விதை)
demand agro carrot early nineteen seed in telugu: kyaret sid (క్యారెట్ సీడ్)
demand agro carrot early nineteen seed in kannada: kyaret bija (ಕ್ಯಾರೆಟ್ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro carrot early nineteen seed in marathi: gajara biyane (गाजर बियाणे)
demand agro carrot early nineteen seed in malayalam: kaarattu vithu (കാരറ്റ് വിത്ത്)