Another main part of your daily salad the Red Round Radish. This vegetable is not as pungent or bitter as the white slender and tapering ones and contains both health and skin benefits. Try the Demand Agro Radish Round Red Seeds.
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Color – Red
- Leaves grow up to 25 to 45 cm.
- Type – Both indoor and outdoor.
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full Sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 to 2 weeks
- Time Till Harvest – 6 to 7 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 22°C – 30°C
- Season – Winter and spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a medium to bigger sized pot or grow bag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Potting Mix and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist, not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- The time to harvest is 6-7weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
Botanical Name: Raphanus sativus
Hindi : Laal gol moolee (लालगोलमूली)
Tamil : Civappu vaṭṭa muḷḷaṅki (சிவப்புவட்டமுள்ளங்கி)
Telugu : Erupu guṇḍrani mullaṅgi (ఎరుపుగుండ్రనిముల్లంగి)
Kannada : Kempu suttina mūlaṅgi (ಕೆಂಪುಸುತ್ತಿನಮೂಲಂಗಿ)
Bengali: Lāla gōla mūlā (লালগোলমূলা)
Marathi: Lāla gōla muḷā(लालगोलमुळा)
Malayalam: Cuvanna ṟaṇṭ ṟāḍiṣ (ചുവന്നറൗണ്ട്റാഡിഷ്)