Fenugreek is aromatic, juicy, and a staple ingredient in Indian cuisine. Use your homegrown microgreens fenugreek fresh, frozen, or dried for an amazing digestive aid and unique flavor addition. Try our Non-GMO Fenugreek Seeds.
- Difficulty Level-Easy
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace)
- Aroma – Maple syrup
- Flavour – Sweet, nutty
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom Salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting time – 3 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 20°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – September-November
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds lightly with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed until germination.
- The time to harvest is 3 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Trigonella foenum-graecum
Hindi: Menthee (मेंथी)
Tamil: Ventayam (வெந்தயம்)
Telugu: Mentulu (మెంతులు)
Kannada: Mentaya (ಮೆಂತ್ಯ)
Bengali: Methi (মেথি)
Marathi: Methi (मेथी)
Malayalam: Uluva (ഉലുവ)