Gazanias are the sunshine of a garden, creating a feel and landscape of sunset. They are bold and bright blooms best suited for summer and fall. Try our Non-GMO Gazania Seeds. To know more click here (Youtube)
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 6-18 inches
- Color – Varied
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 1-2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1week
- Flowering time – 15 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 19°C – 23°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Early Summer
- Harvesting – Fall
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 1-2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 15 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Gazania rigens
Hindi: Gazaania Phool (गज़ानिया फूल)
Telugu: Gajaniya Puvvu (గజానియా పువ్వు)
Kannada: Gajaniya Huvu (ಗಜಾನಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Gajaniya Phula (গাজানিয়া ফুল)
Marathi: Gajhaniya Phula (गझानिया फूल)
Malayalam: Gasaniya Pushpam (ഗസാനിയ പുഷ്പം)