Butterfly Ginger Lily is a beautiful and fragrant flower native to East India. Leaves are lance-shaped and sharp-pointed. Try our Ginger Lily Bulb. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of bulbs in a packet – 1
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 6 feet
- Flower Color – white
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – rainy season
HOW TO GROW GINGER LILY BULB FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Hedychium coronarium
ginger lily bulb in hindi: adarak lilee balb (अदरक लिली बल्ब)
ginger lily bulb in tamil: inci lilli palp (இஞ்சி லில்லி பல்ப்)
ginger lily bulb in telugu: allam lilli balb (అల్లం లిల్లీ బల్బ్)
ginger lily bulb in kannada: sunṭhi lili balb (ಶುಂಠಿ ಲಿಲಿ ಬಲ್ಬ್)
ginger lily bulb in marathi: ale lili balba (आले लिली बल्ब)
ginger lily bulb in malayalam: inji lilli bulb (ഇഞ്ചി ലില്ലി ബൾബ്)
Other names: Garland lily, garland flower