Capsicum is a herb that has medicinal properties. It is added to many Italian dishes. Try our Non-GMO Capsicum Green Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 92 – 182 cm
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Summer – everyday; Winter – alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Harvesting time – 10 – 11 weeks
- Suitable temperature – 25°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW CAPSICUM GREEN FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4 – 6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water everyday (summers) and alternate days (winters).
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 10 – 11 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
capsicum green seed in hindi: Haree Shimla Mirch (हरी शिमला मिर्च)
capsicum green seed in tamil: Pachai Kudaimilagai (பச்சை குடைமிளகாய்)
capsicum green seed in telugu: Ākupacca Capsicum (ఆకుపచ్చ క్యాప్సికమ్ )
capsicum green seed in kannada: Hasiru Doṇṇe meṇasina kāyi (ಹಸಿರು ದೊಣ್ಣೆ ಮೆಣಸಿನ ಕಾಯಿ)
capsicum green seed in bengali: Sabuja kyāpasikāma (সবুজ ক্যাপসিকাম)
capsicum green seed in marathi: Hirava Shimla Mirch (हिरवा शिमला मिर्ची)
capsicum green seed in malayalam: Pacca Kuda Mulagu (പച്ച കുഡാ മുലാഗു)
Other names: Bell pepper, capcicum
Dhanashree Shah –
Very good germination rate in the seeds
very beautifully grown
Nayanesh N –
Growing very well
Vibha Roy –
Satisfied!! Thankyou TAOS
Devender Kapoor –
Suvali Swetha –
Amazed with the results
Tamara Singh –
Received healthy seeds
Sonam Singh –
Nirmal 01 –