Capsicum is a herb that has medicinal properties. It is added to many Italian dishes. Try our Non-GMO Capsicum Green Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 92 – 182 cm
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day during summer and alternate days during winter
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 10 – 11 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 85°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW CAPSICUM GREEN FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4 – 6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water every day (summers) and alternate days (winters).
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 10 – 11 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
capsicum green seed in hindi: shimala mirch haree beej (शिमला मिर्च हरी बीज)
capsicum green seed in tamil: kepcikam paccai vitai (கேப்சிகம் பச்சை விதை)
capsicum green seed in telugu: kyapsikam grin sid (క్యాప్సికమ్ గ్రీన్ సీడ్)
capsicum green seed in kannada: kyapsikam hasiru bija (ಕ್ಯಾಪ್ಸಿಕಂ ಹಸಿರು ಬೀಜ)
capsicum green seed in marathi: simala miraci hiravi biyane (शिमला मिरची हिरवी बियाणे)
capsicum green seed in malayalam: kaapsikkam pacha vithu (കാപ്സിക്കം പച്ച വിത്ത്)
Other names: Bell pepper