Gypsophila is white and pink flowers that enhance the garden through soft pastel colors that look wise. Try our Non-GMO Gypsophila Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 12 – 24 inches
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 85°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – march – april
HOW TO GROW GYPSOPHILA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Gypsophila paniculata
gypsophila seed in hindi: jipsophila beej (जिप्सोफिला बीज)
gypsophila seed in tamil: jipcopila vitai (ஜிப்சோபிலா விதை)
gypsophila seed in telugu: jipsophila sid (జిప్సోఫిలా సీడ్)
gypsophila seed in kannada: jipsophila bija (ಜಿಪ್ಸೊಫಿಲಾ ಬೀಜ)
gypsophila seed in marathi: jipsophila biyane (जिप्सोफिला बियाणे)
gypsophila seed in malayalam: jipsofila vithu (ജിപ്സോഫില വിത്ത്)
Other names: Baby’s breath