The Hibiscus plant produces exotic flowers which add a tropical collection to your garden. It may look difficult to care, but with the right knowledge, it can work out. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – direct sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 8 feet tall
- Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor plant
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 inch of watering every two days so the soil remains moist between waterings
- Sunlight – 5 – 6 hours of direct sunlight
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 90°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
hibiscus plant sapling in hindi: gudahal ke paudhe ka paudha (गुड़हल के पौधे का पौधा)
hibiscus plant sapling in kannada: dasavala gida sasi (ದಾಸವಾಳ ಗಿಡ ಸಸಿ)
hibiscus plant sapling in tamil: cemparutti ceti kanru (செம்பருத்தி செடி கன்று)
hibiscus plant sapling in telugu: mandara mokka naru (మందార మొక్క నారు)
hibiscus plant sapling in marathi: hibiskasa vanaspatice ropate (हिबिस्कस वनस्पतीचे रोपटे)
hibiscus plant sapling in malayalam: hibiscus chediyude thai (Hibiscus ചെടിയുടെ തൈ)
Other names: Chinese hibiscus, china rose, hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow, shoeblack plant