Going on a vacation and not sure how to water your plants? Or do you forget watering your plants? Hydrogel is here to help.
Hydrogel absorbs the water and releases it to the roots of the plants for many days. It is highly absorbent and can easily sustain a plant’s water needs for 10-15 days.
Directions to use:
- Add one packet of hydrogel in one pot and cover the gel with a layer of soil.
- Water like regular watering of the plant.
- The hydrogel absorbs excess water to avoid the destruction of roots
- It reduces the use of water and keeps the plants fresh
- It increases porosity and air circulation of soil
- Add water to pot and do not worry when you go on Vacation