Verbena, is any of a few blossoming plants of the general in the family Verbenaceae, most of which are local to the tropical and subtropical Americas. Most are perennials, however, a couple is annuals. They ordinarily have inverse leaves that are toothed, lobed, or taken apart. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Imperial Hybrid Verbena Mix Seeds – 165
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 6 feet
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – january – february, may – june, and september – october
HOW TO GROW VERBENA MIX FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 2 – 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Verbena officinalis
imperial hybrid verbena mix seed in hindi: varbena miks beej (वर्बेना मिक्स बीज)
imperial hybridverbena mix seed in tamil: verbena kalavai vitai (verbena கலவை விதை)
imperial hybridverbena mix seed in telugu: verbena miks sid (వెర్బెనా మిక్స్ సీడ్)
imperial hybridverbena mix seed in kannada: varbena miśrana bija (ವರ್ಬೆನಾ ಮಿಶ್ರಣ ಬೀಜ)
imperial hybridverbena mix seed in marathi: varbena miksa biyane (वर्बेना मिक्स बियाणे)
imperial hybridverbena mix seed in malayalam: verbana mix vithu (വെർബെന മിക്സ് വിത്ത്)