Larkspurs are beautiful flowers of daylight. They add color to the seasonal landscape. Growing larkspur requires high maintenance. Try our Non-GMO Larkspur Imperial Mixed Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Mixed colors
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate days in a week to keep the soil moist
- Sunlight – Gentle sun with shade for the root
- Germination Time – 20-30 days
- Flowering time – 77-84 days
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
- Harvesting – Early Summer
HOW TO GROW
- Chill the seeds in the refrigerator for about 5 hours.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water alternate days a week to keep the soil moist.
- Seeds will germinate within 20-30 days.
- Gentle sunlight is needed and shade for the roots.
- The time to flower is 77-84 days.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Delphinium
Hindi: Larkspur Phool (लर्कसपुर फूल)
Tamil: Larkspur Malar (லர்க்ஸ்பூர் மலர்)
Telugu: Larkspur Puvvu (లార్క్స్పూర్ పువ్వు )
Kannada: (ಲಾರ್ಕ್ಸ್ಪುರ್ ಹೂ)
Bengali: Lārka pura phuraphurē (লার্ক পুর ফুরফুরে)
Marathi: Larkspur phula (लार्सपूर फूल)
Malayalam: lārkspūr puṣpaṁ(ലാർക്സ്പൂർ പുഷ്പം)