Lavender is itself a soothing color for the eye and when it is added to our home garden it becomes heaven. It is a herb with many culinary uses and also makes a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens, providing sweeping drifts of color. Try our Non-GMO Lavender Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 20 – 24 inches
- Flower Color – lavender/ purple
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 4 – 7 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 85°F
- Season – fall
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW LAVENDER FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within two weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lavandula
lavender seed in hindi: laivendar beej (लैवेंडर बीज)
lavender seed in tamil: laventar vitai (லாவெண்டர் விதை)
lavender seed in telugu: lavendar sid (లావెండర్ సీడ్)
lavender seed in kannada: lyavendar bija (ಲ್ಯಾವೆಂಡರ್ ಬೀಜ)
lavender seed in marati: laivhendara biyane (लैव्हेंडर बियाणे)
lavender seed in malayalam: laavender vithu (ലാവെൻഡർ വിത്ത്)