Brinjal is one of the widely used vegetables across the globe. It is also known as the common man’s vegetable in India, it has great health benefits. In addition to containing a high amount of vitamins and minerals, they contain antioxidants that protect the body from harmful substances. Try our Non-GMO Long Brinjal Seeds (Bringal). Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – moderate
- Plant Height – 100 – 120 cm
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight (>6 hours)
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 85°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – april – may
HOW TO GROW LONG BRINJAL FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 7 – 14 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Solanum melongena
long brinjal seed in hindi: lambe baingan ke beej (लम्बे बैंगन के बीज)
long brinjal seed in tamil: ninta kattari vitai (நீண்ட கத்தரி விதை)
long brinjal seed in telugu: podavaina vankaya ginja (పొడవైన వంకాయ గింజ)
long brinjal seed in kannada: uddavada badane bija (ಉದ್ದವಾದ ಬದನೆ ಬೀಜ)
long brinjal seed in marathi: lamba vangyace bi (लांब वांग्याचे बी)
long brinjal seed in malayalam: neenda vazhuthana vithu (നീണ്ട വഴുതന വിത്ത്)
Other names: Eggplant, aubergine