Lupins are a mix of purple, white and pink flower spikes and giving an elegant look to the bed. Try our Non-GMO Lupins Mixed Seeds. To know more click here (Youtube)
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight -Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
- Harvesting – Winter
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 9 weeks
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lupinus
Hindi: Lyoopin phool (ल्यूपिन फूल)
Tamil: Lupin Malar (லூபின் மலர்)
Telugu: Lupin Puvvu (లుపిన్ పువ్వు)
Kannada: Lupin Huvu (ಲುಪಿನ್ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Lupina Phula (লুপিন ফুল)
Marathi: Lyupina Phulvara (ल्युपिन फ्लॉवर)
Malayalam: Lupin Pushpam (ലുപിൻ പുഷ്പം)