Moringa is a multi-purpose plant whose leaf is used for medical purposes. The leaves, flowers and fruits can be cooked and consumed. It is rich in iron and minerals. Try our Non-GMO Moringa Seeds (Drumsticks). Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level – Moderate
- Plant Height – 10 – 12 m
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Harvesting time – 37 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Summer
HOW TO GROW MORINGA (DRUMSTICKS) FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water on alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2 – 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 37 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Moringa oleifera
moringa (drumsticks) seed in hindi: Sahjan (सहजन)
moringa (drumsticks) seed in tamil: Murungai (மோரிங்கா)
moringa (drumsticks) seed in telugu: Mulaga (ములాగా)
moringa (drumsticks) seed in kannada: Nuggekai (ನುಗ್ಗೆಕೈ)
moringa (drumsticks) seed in bengali: Sojna (সজনা)
moringa (drumsticks) seed in marathi: Sujana (सुजना)
moringa (drumsticks) seed in malayalam: Moringai (മോറിംഗ)
Other names: marining, Munuga, Muringa seeds, Mooringa
Rohit Kumble –
The seeds germinated well, good quality
very nice growing plant
Rishaan Gowda –
Sunanda Gandhi –
To my surprise its showing very fast growth! Happy!
Fakeer Singh –
Dhananjay Deka (verified owner) –
Germination is 100pc
Sutanuka Reddy –
Tanavya Gupta –
Happy with the purchase
Fardin Khan –