Nasturtium flowers are versatile, attractive in the landscape and useful in the garden. Nasturtium plants are fully edible and growing Nasturtiums can be used to lure aphids away from other plants in the garden. Try our Non-GMO Nasturtium Mixed Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Color – Varied
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed –VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 7 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 12°C – 18°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – March
- Harvesting – Autumn
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 7 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Tropaeolum
Telugu: Nāsṭūrṭiyaṁ puvvu (నాస్టూర్టియం పువ్వు)
Kannada: Nasṭarṣiyaṁ hūvu (ನಸ್ಟರ್ಷಿಯಂ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Nāsturiẏāma phula (নাস্তুরিয়াম ফুল)
Marathi: Nĕsṭarṭiyama phūla(नॅस्टर्टियम फूल)