Cineraria plants are beautiful and tender perennial plants that produce pretty flowers. The unique aspect of these plants is the fact that their flowers often have striking similarities with that of the daisy. Native to the Canary Islands, the Cineraria plants originally feature greyish-green foliage. Since this grey element was deemed undesirable several hybrids of the Cineraria were created and most of them have lush green leaves. Try our Omaxe Cineraria Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 48 – 60 inches
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor (in the presence of indirect sunlight)
- Feed –Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week (when the soil seems completely dry)
- Sunlight – indirect sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 85°F
- Season – all season
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW CINERARIA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water 1 -2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Indirect sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Pericallis hybrida
omaxe cineraria seed in hindi: omeks sineriya beej (ओमेक्स सिनेरिया बीज)
omaxe cineraria seed in tamil: omaxe cineraria vitai (omaxe cineraria விதை)
omaxe cineraria seed in telugu: omaxe cineraria sid (omaxe cineraria సీడ్)
omaxe cineraria seed in kannada: omaxe cineraria bija (omaxe cineraria ಬೀಜ)
omaxecineraria seed in marathi: omaxe cineraria biyane ( omaxe cineraria बियाणे)
omaxe cineraria seed in malayalam: omaxe cineraria vithu (omaxe cineraria വിത്ത്)