Nothing is more honorable than having a garden in your home. Gift your loved ones with this adorable Plantable Seed Card Gift Pack which contains all the essentials to give a kick start to your loved one’s gardening carrier and build a garden in their home with this gardening kit. Click here to learn more on YouTube. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
The Plantable Seed Card here is a biodegradable eco-paper that is produced by mixing the recycled paper pulp with seeds pressing the mixture into a shape (no trees were harmed for this paper) and embedded with Seeds. When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away.
Plantable Seed Card Gift Pack is a creative way to contribute to the environment, reduce waste, and repurpose used products.
HOW TO USE
- Place the card into the raked ground/pot/grow bag.
- Spray water over it using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot or Small Jute Grow Bag in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month works as great feed for the plant.
- Cow Dung Cakes can be used to provide nutrients to the soil.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
- Use the Gardening Tool to prepare the soil well before sowing the seeds.
- Wooden Spoon can also be used to sow the seeds.