Nothing is more honorable than having a garden in your home. Gift your loved ones with this adorable Plantable Seed Card Gift Pack which contains all the essentials to give a kick start to your loved one’s gardening carrier and buildup garden in their home with this gardening kit. Click here to know more Youtube.
Also, check out our workshops for more details.
The card here is a biodegradable eco-paper that is produced by mixing the recycled paper pulp with seeds and pressing the mixture into a shape. (no trees were harmed for this paper) and embedded with Seeds. When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away.
Plantable Seed Card Gift Pack are a creative way to contribute to the environment, reduce waste and repurpose used products.
HOW TO USE PLANTABLE SEED CARD GIFT PACK
- Place the card into the raked ground/pot/grow bag.
- Spray water over it using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot or Small Jute Grow Bag in 2-4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month works as great feed for the plant.
- Cow Dung Cakes can be used to provide nutrients to the soil.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
- Use the Gardening Tool to prepare the soil well before sowing the seeds.
- Wooden Spoon can also be used to sow the seeds.
Dina Rex –
One step towards sustainable life
Sara Joseph –
I gifted these to my daughter
Lavina George –
Such a cost effective product
Ashwin Nair –
Such a creative gift
Nitty Sharma –
very nice product
Jayden George –
Very educational gift!!
Lakshya Kumar –
I LOVED IT
Lily Saini –
Just the one im looking for
Subair Ahmed –
Delivered on time
Aswathi Iyer –
Good online store