Luscious, light, and subtle petals of poppy are quintessential to the flora species. They are fragile and pleasant flowers that one can ever enjoy in their garden. Try our Non-GMO Poppy Double Mix Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Colour – Red, Orange, White, Pink
- Type – Outdoor / Indoor (Balcony or Terrace)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 1-2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Flowering time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 23°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing -Early Summer
- Harvesting – Summer
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 1-2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 12 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Papaver somniferum
Hindi: apheem ke phool(अफीम के फूल)
Tamil: Papi malar (பாப்பி மலர்)
Telugu: Gasagasala Puvvu (గసగసాల పువ్వు)
Kannada: Gasagasa Huvvu(ಗಸಗಸೆ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Posta Phula (পোস্ত ফুল)
Marathi: Khasakhasa phūla (खसखस फूल)
Malayalam: pēāppi puṣpaṁ (പോപ്പി പുഷ്പം)