The Purple heart plant grows in full sun to see the color change. The stem grows beautiful small flower clusters that range from violet to pink. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – direct sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 12 – 18 inches
- Flower Colour – range from violet to pink
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 inch of watering every two days so the soil remains moist between waterings
- Sunlight – 6 – 7 hours of direct sunlight regularly
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 80°F
- Season – all season
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Tradescantia pallida
purple heart plant sapling in hindi: bainganee dil ka paudha (बैंगनी दिल का पौधा)
purple heart plant sapling in kannada: nerale hrdaya sasya (ನೇರಳೆ ಹೃದಯ ಸಸ್ಯ)
purple heart plant sapling in tamil: uta itaya alai (ஊதா இதய ஆலை)
purple heart plant sapling in telugu: uda gunde mokka (ఊదా గుండె మొక్క)
purple heart plant sapling in marathi: jambhala hrdaya vanaspati (जांभळा हृदय वनस्पती)
purple heart plant sapling in malayalam: dhumranul hrdaya planr (ധൂമ്രനൂൽ ഹൃദയ പ്ലാന്റ്)
Other names: purple secretia, purple queen