The Purple heart plant grows in full sun to see the color change. The stem grows beautiful small flower clusters that range from violet to pink. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inch
- Watering – when the soil dries then only water
- Sunlight – direct sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 12 – 18 inches
- Flower Colour – range from violet to pink
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 inch of watering every two days so the soil remains moist between waterings
- Sunlight – 6 – 7 hours of direct sunlight regularly
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 80°F
- Season – all season
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Tradescantia pallida
purple heart plant sapling in hindi: bainganee dil ka paudha (बैंगनी दिल का पौधा)
purple heart plant sapling in kannada: nēraḷe hr̥daya sasya (ನೇರಳೆ ಹೃದಯ ಸಸ್ಯ)
purple heart plant sapling in tamil: utā itaya ālai (ஊதா இதய ஆலை)
purple heart plant sapling in telugu: udā guṇḍe mokka (ఊదా గుండె మొక్క)
purple heart plant sapling in marathi: jāmbhaḷā hr̥daya vanaspatī (जांभळा हृदय वनस्पती)
purple heart plant sapling in malayalam: dhūmranūl hr̥daya plānṟ (ധൂമ്രനൂൽ ഹൃദയ പ്ലാന്റ്)
Other names: purple secretia, purple queen, sapplings
Ishvarya (verified owner) –
Good packaging ❤️
taos you are bvery gooodddddddddd
all the products received were up tothemark
Sneha (verified owner) –
Writing here after a month… received this sapling in very good condition & its growing so well.. I love it.
Charanjeet Kaur –
In love with this product cuz it gave colours in my garden
Preetha Lakshmi –
Harry Singh –
Prathi Kumari –
I received them in a healthy condition
Surabhi Rajesh –
Such a variety plant