Radishes are rich in antioxidants and minerals like calcium and potassium. Radish has a sweet and lightly spicy flavor, and it tends to be milder than a peppery red raddish. The level of spice can depend on the variety of white radish, with some having a stronger flavor. Try our Non-GMO Radish Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 8 inches
- Type – outdoor
- Color – white
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 6 – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 70°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW RADISH FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Raphanus sativus
radish seed in hindi: moolee ka beej (मूली का बीज)
radish seed in tamil: mullanki vitai (முள்ளங்கி விதை)
radish seed in telugu: mullangi sid (ముల్లంగి సీడ్)
radish seed in kannada: mulangi bija (ಮೂಲಂಗಿ ಬೀಜ)
radish seed in marathi: mula biyane (मुळा बियाणे)
radish seed in malayalam: radish vithu (റാഡിഷ് വിത്ത്)