Radishes are rich in antioxidants and minerals like calcium and potassium. Radish has a sweet and lightly spicy flavor, and it tends to be milder than a peppery red raddish. The level of spice can depend on the variety of white radish, with some having a stronger flavor.Try our Non-GMO Radish Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Color – White
- Leaves grow up to 25 to 45 cm.
- Type – Both indoor and outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full Sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Time Till Harvest – 6 to 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 10°C to 20°C
- Season – Winter and spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a medium to bigger sized pot or grow bag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Potting Mix and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist, not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- The time to harvest is 6-8 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
Botanical Name: Raphanus sativus
Hindi : Mooli (मूली)
Tamil : Mulanki (முள்ளங்கி)
Malayalam : Mullangi (മുള്ളങ്കി)
Telugu : Yerra Mullangi (ముల్లంగి)
Kannada : Mullangi (ಮೂಲಂಗಿ)
Marathi : Mula (मुळा)
Bengali: Mūlā (মূলা)