The Rare Black Zamioculcas Zamiifolia plant lovingly referred to as ZZ plants, is easy for beginning gardeners. It is a popular houseplant as it is immune to pests and diseases. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Leaves Color – near to black
- Full Plant Height – 2 – 3 feet
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – allow the top inch of the soil to dry out before watering
- Sunlight – bright to moderate indirect light
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Zamioculcas zamiifolia
rare black zz plant sapling in hindi: durlabh blaik jedajed plaant saipaling (दुर्लभ ब्लैक जेडजेड प्लांट सैपलिंग)
rare black zz plant sapling in kannada: aparupada kappu zz sasya sasi (ಅಪರೂಪದ ಕಪ್ಪು zz ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
rare black ZZ plant sapling in tamil: ariya karuppu zz tavara marakkanru (அரிய கருப்பு zz தாவர மரக்கன்று)
rare black zz plant sapling in telugu: arudaina blak zz mokka mokka (అరుదైన బ్లాక్ zz మొక్క మొక్క)
rare black zz plant sapling in marathi: durmila bleka zz vanaspati ropate (दुर्मिळ ब्लॅक zz वनस्पती रोपटे)
rare black zz plant sapling in malayalam: apurva karutta zz cetiyute taikal (അപൂർവ കറുത്ത zz ചെടിയുടെ തൈകൾ)
Other names: Zanzibar gem, eternity plant, emerald palm, aroid palm, zuzu plant