Add beauty to your garden by growing these flowers. Cosmos flowers are idea for decorations, used as cut flowers in arrangements and perfect for attracting the butterfly, hummingbirds and enticing beneficial insects in the garden. Try our Non-GMO Cosmos Mixed Sensation Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet-10
- Difficulty Level-Easy
- Plant Height-182cm
- Colour- Varied
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 1-2 times a week
- Sunlight – full direct sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 9-12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 21°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 12-24 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 1-2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 9 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cosmos bipinnatus
Hindi: brahmaand phool(ब्रह्मांड फूल)
Tamil: Kasmos malar(காஸ்மோஸ் மலர்)
Telugu: Visva puṣpaṁ(విశ్వ పుష్పం)
Kannada: Brahmaṇḍada huvu (ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಾಂಡದ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Mahajagatika phula(মহাজাগতিক ফুল)
Marathi: Kosamosa phula(कॉसमॉस फूल)
Malayalam:prapañca puṣpaṁ (പ്രപഞ്ച പുഷ്പം)