Raw Wild Forest Honey for Sustainable Living, is extracted by setting up bee boxes in the area of abundant spring wildflowers that carpet the hillsides, so it is called raw forest honey. It has lower glucose levels and higher mineral content. It is raw, untreated, unheated, and unfiltered. Store at room temperature. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- It is the powerhouse of antioxidants it contains compounds and antioxidants called flavonoids and phenolic.
- Helps in treating digestive issues such as diarrhoea and ulcers.
- Used for wound healing and skin enhancement.
- Can be used as a medicine for cough and cold for a long time. It also helps to relieve a sore throat.
- Lose weight tremendously with honey combined with cinnamon and warm water.
- Enjoy the benefits of our other ranges of honey: Raw honey, Raw Multi-flora honey, and Raw White honey.