Sesame is a small seed that makes a great, nutritious addition to many a meal. Sprinkle it on salads, sandwiches, stir fry, desserts, and soufflés. It is quite innocuous due to its size and tenderness when sprouted. Try our Non-GMO Microgreen Sesame Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10 grams of seeds
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace)
- Aroma – strong nutty smell
- Flavor – nutty flavor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 5 – 7 days
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 95°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – september – november
HOW TO GROW MICROFREEN SESAME FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 2 – 8 hours before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds lightly with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a day.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed until germination.
- The time to harvest is a week.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Sesamum indicum
microgreen sesame seed in hindi: maikrogreen til ke beej (माइक्रोग्रीन तिल के बीज)
microgreen sesame seed in tamil: maikrokirin el vitai (மைக்ரோகிரீன் எள் விதை)
microgreen sesame seed in telugu: maikrogrin nuvvula ginnja (మైక్రోగ్రీన్ నువ్వుల గింజ)
microgreen sesame seed in kannada: maikrogrin ellina bija (ಮೈಕ್ರೋಗ್ರೀನ್ ಎಳ್ಳಿನ ಬೀಜ)
microgreen sesame seed in marathi: suksma hirave tila (सूक्ष्म हिरवे तीळ)
microgreen sesame seed in malayalam: microgreen ellu (മൈക്രോഗ്രീൻ എള്ള്)
Other name: Benne