The Song Of India plant is an ornamental and houseplant. It is valued for its richly colored, evergreen leaves, and thick, irregular stems. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 3 – 6 feet tall
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – allow the top one inch of soil to dry out before watering
- Sunlight – bright indirect light
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Dracaena reflexa
song of india plant sapling in hindi: bhaarat ke paudhe ka geet (भारत के पौधे का गीत)
song of india plant sapling in kannada: bharat ke paudhe ka git (ಭಾರತ್ ಕೆ ಪೌಧೆ ಕಾ ಗೀತ್)
song of india plant sapling in tamil: parat ke pavute ka kit (பாரத் கே பவுதே கா கீத்)
song of india plant sapling in telugu: bharat ke paudhe ka git (భరత్ కే పౌధే కా గీత్)
song of india plant sapling in marathi: bharata ke paudhe ka gita (भारत के पौधे का गीत)
song of india plant sapling in malayalam: bhaarathu ke paudhe kaa geethu (ഭാരത് കെ പൗധേ കാ ഗീത്)
Other names: Pleomele