Spinach is a leafy green vegetable. It has vitamins and minerals that support immune system. Being the richest source of iron for our body, it is also considered as a superfood. Try our non-GMO Spinach seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet -10 Seeds
- Dirfficulty Level – Easy
- Small herbs that can be grown in shallow containers.
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace) or Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed and Epsom salt once a month for greener leaves.
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 5 to 7 days
- Time Till Harvesting – 40 to 60 days
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 22°C
- Season – All except summer
- Sowing – September-November
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Potting Mix.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds lightly with Potting Mix and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 5 to 7 days.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed until germination.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Beta vulgaris var. bengalensis
Hindi: Paalak (पालक)
Tamil: Kirai (கீரை)
Telugu: Baccalikūra (బచ్చలికూర)
Kannada: Soppu (ಸೊಪ್ಪು)
Bengali: Palam Saka (পালং শাক)
Marathi: Palaka (पालक)
Malayalam: Cira (ചീര)
Odia: Palanga (ପାଳଙ୍ଗ)