Stock or Hoary Stock flowers are usually single or double florets with long grey-green leaves. The sweet-scented flowers are also known as gillyflower or Virginia stock. Try our Non-GMO Stocks Mixed Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – White, Pink
- Type – Indoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, Epsom salt for better blooming once a month and Neem Cake Powder as it requires nitrogen.
- Watering – twice a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 7-10 days
- Flowering time – 6 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 18°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Winter
- Harvesting – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 7-10 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 6 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Matthiola incana
Hindi: Stock Phool (स्टॉक फूल)
Tamil: Pangu malar (பங்கு மலர்)
Telugu: Sṭāk phlavar (స్టాక్ ఫ్లవర్)
Kannada: Sṭāk hūvu (ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Staka Phula (স্টক ফুল)
Marathi: Stoka pholvara (स्टॉक फ्लॉवर)
Malayalam: sṟṟēākk puṣpaṁ (സ്റ്റോക്ക് പുഷ്പം)