Sunflower microgreens are very popular as they are delicious, juicy, and nutritious. Their mild flavor means you can use sunflower microgreens on sandwiches, in salads, as last-minute additions in dishes. Try our Non-GMO Sunflower Microgreen Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10 Grams of Seed
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace)
- Aroma – Nutty smell
- Flavour – Crunchy Lemon
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering (Plant) – Everyday after transferring them to the pot
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 days
- Harvesting time – 8-12 days
- Suitable Temperature – 13°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds lightly with Cocopeat and spray with water
- Water 2 times a week until transfer to the pot.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 days.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed until germination.
- The time to harvest is 8-12 days.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Helianthus annuus
Hindi: Surajmukhi (सूरजमुखी)
Tamil: Suryagandhi (சூரியகாந்தி)
Kannada: Suryakanti (ಸೂರ್ಯಕಾಂತಿ)
Bengali: Suryamukhi (সূর্যমুখী)
Marathi: Surya Phula (सूर्यफूल)
Malayalam: Suryakanti (സൂര്യകാന്തി)