Plant labels can help monitor the growth of plants if you mark the date it was planted. Can be written easily with a pencil. Labels or Tags can be inserted in the pot. Tags are simple pieces of data, usually not more than three words – that describe information on a document. These T-Shaped Plant Tags provide details about an item and make it easy to locate related items. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Height (cm) – 15
- Length (cm) – 6
HOW TO USE
- Choose the T-shaped plant tag that you want to use.
- Using a waterproof marker or label maker, write the name of the plant on the T-shaped plant tag. You can also include additional information like the planting date, care instructions, or any other relevant details.
- Gently insert the T-shaped plant tag into the soil near the base of the plant, making sure it is secure and visible. Be careful not to damage the plant’s roots when inserting the tag.
- Adjust the angle and position of the tag so that it’s easy to read and can be seen clearly without obstructing the plant’s growth or getting in the way of maintenance tasks.
- Plant tag lists, measurements, and descriptions of the plant’s fully grown size.
- You can give your plants a name or record their growth stage.
- Can be easily cleaned with household cleaner for reuse.
- Easy to stick in the soil.
- Convenient to use for naming the gardening plant.
- Plant labels can help monitor the growth of plants if you mark the date it was planted.
- The plant’s mature height can be listed on the front or back of the tag.
- They can also be useful for recording care instructions right next to the plant, shrub, or tree they apply to.
- Tags can also used in breeding experiments.